Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Difference Between Dreams & Success Is, Dreams Need Effortless Sleep & Success Needs Sleepless Efforts - Akon Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 06:46 AM
  The Difference Between Dreams & Success Is, Dreams Need Effortless Sleep & Success Needs Sleepless Efforts - Akon Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 06:44 AM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
  Man is a genius when he dreams. Dream what you are capable of. The harder you dream it, the sooner it will come true. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 04:46 PM