If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal... - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:27 AM
  Every nation has a moral obligation to safeguard the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM