Dream, Dream Dream Dreams transform into thoughts And thoughts result in action. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Dream, Dream Dream Dreams transform into thoughts And thoughts result in action. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  A really great actor, in a lucky performance, can transform himself or herself. I've seen actors do that... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM