SUCCESS DEFINITION-- WHEN OUR SIGNATURE CHANGES TO AUTOGRAPH ,this marks the success. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:SUCCESS DEFINITION-- WHEN OUR SIGNATURE CHANGES TO AUTOGRAPH ,this marks the success. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM
  Success is following the pattern of life one enjoys most. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:20 PM