Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  My primary responsibility is to be funny, - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:54 AM
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:52 AM
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:44 AM