The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  I do very well three things: my job, stupidities and children. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM
  A 'good job' can be both practically attractive while still not good enough to devote your entire life to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 10:54 AM