The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:44 AM
  Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it - it can be salvaged. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 07:43 AM
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM