My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:56 AM
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM