Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM