Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  Most of us live in artificial environments and then we go to work in artificial environments and the world becomes something that you see through a window. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM