One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no way to learn how to write a hit song. There's no formula for it. You just have to have it inside of you. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:06 PM
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 07:04 AM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM