The government, whether state or central, is elected. That means we have a responsibility to elect the right kind of leaders. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:The government, whether state or central, is elected. That means we have a responsibility to elect the right kind of leaders. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was once a great actor named George C. Scott. He was on stage in the Delacourt Theater in Central Park, where they do Shakespear... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  I found out how temperamental I am, yes. And that sometimes that can be kind of off-putting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:55 AM