The world has today 546 nuclear plants generating electricity. Their experience is being continuously researched,... - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:The world has today 546 nuclear plants generating electricity. Their experience is being continuously researched, and feedback should be provided to all. Nuclear scientists have to interact with the people of the nation, and academic institutions continuously update nuclear power generation technology and safety. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never forgotten that experience. But I had nobody at school that was either like Hector or Irwin. The masters had no idea what was expected of you in the scholarship exam, so you just had to busk it really. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  My experience came before most of you were born. My school was a state school in Leeds and the headmaster usually sent students... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:25 AM
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I think the world is a place for oddballs and freaks. I'm only interested in oddballs and freaks as characters. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM