Science has revealed that the human body is made up of millions and millions of atoms... For example, I am made up of 5.8x10^27 atoms. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Science has revealed that the human body is made up of millions and millions of atoms... For example, I am made up of 5.8x10^27 atoms. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM