The Bay of Bengal is hit frequently by cyclones. The months of November and May, in particular, are dangerous in this regard. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:The Bay of Bengal is hit frequently by cyclones. The months of November and May, in particular, are dangerous in this regard. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But most men regard their life as a poem that women threaten. They may not have two spondees to rub together but they still want to pen their saga untrammelled... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: soni
  Frequently on the lunar surface I said to myself, 'This is the Moon, that is the Earth. I'm really here, I'm really here!' - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  I'm most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM