In India we only read about death, sickness, terrorism, crime. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:In India we only read about death, sickness, terrorism, crime. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM