Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  For a free country to continue thriving, there have to be regular reforms, because any society, any economy that stays in place,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  I am concerned about the economy. I was the first one laid off. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM