How accurately can the law fix the crime? There has to be a mechanism for very fast action... - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:How accurately can the law fix the crime? There has to be a mechanism for very fast action. The law is like this: catch them and punish them. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:41 PM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:44 AM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM