To line only for some unknown future is superficial. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:To line only for some unknown future is superficial. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If they'd been working with Alec Guinness, for instance, they wouldn't have known they were born if they'd not towed the line! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
  We're coming off a quarter here that was in-line with our expectations, but much lower at WPZ due to Geismar's extended outage and a continued heavy capital investing period all as was expected. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM