Pondering must turn out to be your cash asset, regardless of whichever ups and downs you occur throughout in the everyday living. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Pondering must turn out to be your cash asset, regardless of whichever ups and downs you occur throughout in the everyday living. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Larry Grobel has the illness of all writers, he can't help himself. You're talking to him and all of a sudden, you say, "He's puttin' that in his cash register!" - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:43 PM
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:00 AM
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:50 AM
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM