Pondering must turn out to be your cash asset, regardless of whichever ups and downs you occur throughout in the everyday living. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Pondering must turn out to be your cash asset, regardless of whichever ups and downs you occur throughout in the everyday living. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
  At eighty things do not occur; they recur. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM