We must think and act like a nation of a billion people and not like that of a million people. Dream, dream, dream! - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:We must think and act like a nation of a billion people and not like that of a million people. Dream, dream, dream! - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 46 minutes ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 53 minutes ago
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago