Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:44 PM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  We are running out of time, we must have a planetary solution to a planetary crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:46 AM