All wars signify the failure of conflict resolution mechanisms, and they need post-war rebuilding of faith, trust and confidence. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:All wars signify the failure of conflict resolution mechanisms, and they need post-war rebuilding of faith, trust and confidence. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have never understood disliking for war. It panders to instincts already catered for within the scope of any respectable domestic establishment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM