All wars signify the failure of conflict resolution mechanisms, and they need post-war rebuilding of faith, trust and confidence. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:All wars signify the failure of conflict resolution mechanisms, and they need post-war rebuilding of faith, trust and confidence. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 08:25 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM