Every nation has to follow a certain policy: Commercial, trade, various other types of policies. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Every nation has to follow a certain policy: Commercial, trade, various other types of policies. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing I think about is that once you've done it, you then start to think about what you're going to do next. It's much easier to follow something that's not been as successful as this. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 34 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  We're a nation of sheep. If you go out and look up at the sky, people around you will start looking up at the sky. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
  I don't want to follow the herd. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
  These latter institutions [the civil service, trade unions, media of all kinds], notably of course television, but more subtly the written press, are quite spectacular powers of unreason and ignorance. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 07:46 AM