An economically peaceful and prosperous Sri Lanka is the dream of youth of the nation. My message for the youth is to collectively work for an inclusively developed Sri Lanka. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:An economically peaceful and prosperous Sri Lanka is the dream of youth of the nation. My message for the youth is to collectively work for an inclusively developed Sri Lanka. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
  Every nation has a moral obligation to safeguard the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:07 AM