sometimes it's better to bunk a class & enjoy with friends, coz today when I look back, marks never make me laugh memories do. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:sometimes it's better to bunk a class & enjoy with friends, coz today when I look back, marks never make me laugh memories do. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Breed never dies. Sapper, Buchan, Dornford Yates, practitioners in that school of Snobbery withViolence that runs like a thread of good-class tweed through twentieth-century literature. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
  Memories are not shackles, Franklin, they are garlands. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM