sometimes it's better to bunk a class & enjoy with friends, coz today when I look back, marks never make me laugh memories do. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:sometimes it's better to bunk a class & enjoy with friends, coz today when I look back, marks never make me laugh memories do. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 38 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 43 minutes ago
  You have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the Blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 46 minutes ago
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 54 minutes ago