Behind the parents stands the school, and behind the teacher the home. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:Behind the parents stands the school, and behind the teacher the home. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  Researchers at the Naval Postgraduate School have told us that the entire Arctic ice cap may totally disappear in summer in as little as five years if nothing is done to curb emissions of greenhouse gas pollution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:29 PM