When mother is happy, family is happy. When family is happy, nation is happy. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:When mother is happy, family is happy. When family is happy, nation is happy. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:51 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM