I work for the suffering of the common man, something I am very proud of and will continue to do. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes
Quote:I work for the suffering of the common man, something I am very proud of and will continue to do. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM