It is my principle never to accept any donations from any government or any foreign funded organisation. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes
Quote:It is my principle never to accept any donations from any government or any foreign funded organisation. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM