It is my principle never to accept any donations from any government or any foreign funded organisation. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes
Quote:It is my principle never to accept any donations from any government or any foreign funded organisation. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  Failure is enriching. It's also important to accept that you'll make mistakes-it's how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life's negative moments. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM
  It is not just nature that defies us. Human life is as overwhelming... If we spend time in it [the vast spaces of nature], they may help us to accept more graciously the great... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-12-2017, 11:36 PM
  It's as though either you accept [religious] doctrine and then you can have all the nice stuff, or you reject the doctrine... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 23 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM