Our motto is 'from cradle to grave.' Unwanted babies are delivered to us through our cradle programme,... - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes
Quote:Our motto is 'from cradle to grave.' Unwanted babies are delivered to us through our cradle programme, where we work to find new homes for them for parents desiring children. In addition to our healthcare programmes, we also have a programme for burying the dead, meeting all the necessary expenses for those who are unable to do so. - Abdul Sattar Edhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the behaviour of babies and small children is any guide, we emerge into the world with our tendencies to imbalance already... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is the journey between darkness of the womb and darkness of the grave. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 11 09-05-2017, 09:45 PM
  Wealth remains behind on earth while ibadaah accompanies you into the grave. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:45 PM
  I'm an ugly girl, My face makes you hurl, Sad I have it, I should bag it. Acne everywhere, Unwanted facial hair. I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 5 08-30-2017, 06:45 AM
  I had these little babies [my twins] and it gave me something so spectacular, such a feeling - I was so turned on and so excited by them that I wrote a poem. I had it on scraps of paper and the maid threw it out. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 12 08-24-2017, 08:03 AM