In beloved Iraq, blood is flowing between brothers, in the shadow of an illegitimate foreign occupation, and abhorrent sectarianism threatens a civil war. - Abdullah of Saudi Arabia Quotes
Quote:In beloved Iraq, blood is flowing between brothers, in the shadow of an illegitimate foreign occupation, and abhorrent sectarianism threatens a civil war. - Abdullah of Saudi Arabia Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM