Disrespect earns the displeasure of the creator and the creation. - Abdul-Qadir Gilani Quotes
Quote:Disrespect earns the displeasure of the creator and the creation. - Abdul-Qadir Gilani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our disrespect for thinking: someone sitting in a chair, gazing out of a window blankly, always described as 'doing nothing'. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  A Truth is the subjective development of that which is at once both new and universal. New: that which is unforeseen by the order of creation... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:37 AM
  Ikhlaas is to forget the vision of creation by constantly looking at the Creator. - Al-Jahiz Quotes soni 0 24 09-02-2017, 10:34 AM
  If you remember the creation (gossip about such and such a person), then remember Allah the Most High. Remembering Him is the medicine for remembering His creation. - Al-Fudhayl bin 'Iyyadh Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 05:38 PM
  I'm an ugly girl, My face makes you hurl, Sad I have it, I should bag it. Acne everywhere, Unwanted facial hair. I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 5 08-30-2017, 06:45 AM