How can you lay claim to faith, when you have no patience at all. Surely you must have heard the saying of the prophet, peace and blessings be upon him "patience is to faith, as the head is to the body." - Abdul-Qadir Gilani Quotes
Quote:How can you lay claim to faith, when you have no patience at all. Surely you must have heard the saying of the prophet, peace and blessings be upon him "patience is to faith, as the head is to the body." - Abdul-Qadir Gilani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:03 AM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:28 AM
  I think I may have a future as a disembodied head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:18 AM