I do not like violence. - Abdurrahman Wahid Quotes
Quote:I do not like violence. - Abdurrahman Wahid Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  Dr. King used Gandhi's commitment to non-violence and to passive resistance. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 8 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM
  Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 12 08-28-2017, 06:49 AM
  I do not condemn any personal choices for intimate relationships. Love is love. I detest only the violence and trauma that any self-centered conduct can cause to others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 01:28 PM
  A belief in feminism is a belief in personal freedom - the freedom to live a life free of fear of violence, to select a fulfilling... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 13 07-28-2017, 10:02 PM