I'm afraid there's a big confusion in the world between nuclear power and nuclear arms. - Abdus Salam Quotes
Quote:I'm afraid there's a big confusion in the world between nuclear power and nuclear arms. - Abdus Salam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  I saw the logarithmic growth of computer power... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago