This sense of wonder leads most scientists to a Superior Being - der Alte, the Old One, as Einstein affectionately called the Deity - a Superior Intelligence, the Lord of all Creation and Natural Law. - Abdus Salam Quotes
Quote:This sense of wonder leads most scientists to a Superior Being - der Alte, the Old One, as Einstein affectionately called the Deity - a Superior Intelligence, the Lord of all Creation and Natural Law. - Abdus Salam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 10 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:58 AM
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:20 AM
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM