Alfred Nobel stipulated that no distinction of race or colour will determine who received of his generosity. - Abdus Salam Quotes
Quote:Alfred Nobel stipulated that no distinction of race or colour will determine who received of his generosity. - Abdus Salam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Your beliefs and perceptions determine the boudaries of your world. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:49 AM
  I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM
  During a race where everyone holds their own truth, the finish line is a surprise. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:26 PM
  The colour grey makes you feel uneasy, makes things seem complicated and hopeless, it upsets the notion of black and white... - Akif Pirincci Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 01:17 PM