The Chernobyl technology is different from the technology which is used in the west, mainly. - Abdus Salam Quotes
Quote:The Chernobyl technology is different from the technology which is used in the west, mainly. - Abdus Salam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 20 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I feel like science fiction is so much more mainstream now than it has been. And I feel like thats because technology has caught up with us. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  Well, clearly Apple is a role model of the American innovation whereby it produced all these products - iPod, iPhone, iPad - that are really now dominating all the technology arena in the world. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 16 09-04-2017, 12:59 PM
  Ministry is just ZZ Top with technology. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 18 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM