Mankind spends much more on training pilots of aircraft than it does to train the nuclear reactor operators. - Abdus Salam Quotes
Quote:Mankind spends much more on training pilots of aircraft than it does to train the nuclear reactor operators. - Abdus Salam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM