Sometimes I want to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid he might just ask me the same question. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Sometimes I want to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid he might just ask me the same question. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:42 PM
  I never like the question about letter grades, but I think Trump is failing. I think that every day there's another set of tweets and another... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 08:23 AM