Be not the slave of your moods, but their master. But if you are so angry, so depressed and so sore that your spirit... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Be not the slave of your moods, but their master. But if you are so angry, so depressed and so sore that your spirit cannot find deliverance and peace even in prayer, then quickly go and give some pleasure to someone lowly or sorrowful, or to a guilty or innocent sufferer! Sacrifice yourself, your talent, your time, your rest to another, to one who has to bear a heavier load than you - and your unhappy mood will dissolve into a blessed, contented submission to God. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  There is pleasure when a sore is scratched, But to be without sores is more pleasurable still. Just so, there are pleasures in worldly desires, But to be without desires is more pleasurable still. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 08:49 PM
  Drunken Master (the first one). If I hadn't seen this movie, I would never have come up with Dragonball. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM
  We will try to create conditions where persons could come together in a spirit of teamwork, and exercise to their heart's desire their technological capacity. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 10:01 PM