To oppose knowledge is ignorant, and he who detests knowledge and science is not a man, but rather an animal without intelligence... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:To oppose knowledge is ignorant, and he who detests knowledge and science is not a man, but rather an animal without intelligence. For knowledge is light, life, felicity, perfection, beauty and the means of approaching the Threshold of Unity. It is the honor and glory of the world of humanity, and the greatest bounty of God. Knowledge is identical with guidance, and ignorance is real error. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM