To oppose knowledge is ignorant, and he who detests knowledge and science is not a man, but rather an animal without intelligence... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:To oppose knowledge is ignorant, and he who detests knowledge and science is not a man, but rather an animal without intelligence. For knowledge is light, life, felicity, perfection, beauty and the means of approaching the Threshold of Unity. It is the honor and glory of the world of humanity, and the greatest bounty of God. Knowledge is identical with guidance, and ignorance is real error. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 07:09 AM
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:59 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM