Do not despair! Work steadily. Sincerity and love will conquer hate. How many seemingly impossible events are coming to pass in these days!... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Do not despair! Work steadily. Sincerity and love will conquer hate. How many seemingly impossible events are coming to pass in these days! Set your faces steadily towards the Light of the World. Show love to all.... Take courage! God never forsakes His children who strive and work and pray! Let your hearts be filled with the strenuous desire that tranquillity and harmony may encircle all this warring world. So will success crown your efforts, and with the universal brotherhood will come the Kingdom of God in peace and goodwill. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Acting is hard work. At times, it's very energizing and enervating. It's childish. It's also responsible. It's illuminating, enriching, joyful, drab. It's bizarre, diabolical. It's exciting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  I want to be a great actor someday, and I've decided there's no use philosophizing; the only way is to work at my craft. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:49 AM