The gift of God to this enlightened age is the knowledge of the oneness of mankind and of the fundamental oneness of religion... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:The gift of God to this enlightened age is the knowledge of the oneness of mankind and of the fundamental oneness of religion. War shall cease between nations, and by the will of God the Most Great Peace shall come; the world will be seen as a new world, and all men will live as brothers. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM