Man is not man simply because of bodily attributes. The standard of divine measure and judgment is his intelligence and spirit. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Man is not man simply because of bodily attributes. The standard of divine measure and judgment is his intelligence and spirit. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  Testosterone Poisoning: … Until now it has been thought that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM