The most important principle of divine philosophy is the oneness of the world of humanity, the unity of mankind, the bond conjoining East and West, the tie of love which blends human hearts. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:The most important principle of divine philosophy is the oneness of the world of humanity, the unity of mankind, the bond conjoining East and West, the tie of love which blends human hearts. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:46 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM