Truthfulness is the foundation of all the virtues of mankind - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Truthfulness is the foundation of all the virtues of mankind - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 14 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM
  The misery which follows pleasure is the pleasure which follows misery. The pleasure and misery of mankind revolve like a wheel. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 16 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  No supernatural can exist for the mankind that does not want to believe it. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 04:36 PM
  I had praying grandmothers who bathed me in "The Word" and filled the atmosphere with worship. Though I developed my own personal spiritual relationship later in life, the foundation they laid is what my faith was built upon. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 06:25 AM