In this sacred Dispensation conflict and contention are in no wise permitted. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:In this sacred Dispensation conflict and contention are in no wise permitted. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  It's better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM
  Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  The Arab-Israeli conflict is also in many ways a conflict about status: it's a war between two peoples who feel deeply humiliated by the other... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 07:24 AM