This perfected body can be compared to a mirror, and the human spirit to the sun. Nevertheless, if the mirror breaks,... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:This perfected body can be compared to a mirror, and the human spirit to the sun. Nevertheless, if the mirror breaks, the bounty of the sun continues; and if the mirror is destroyed or ceases to exist, no harm will happen to the bounty of the sun, which is everlasting. This spirit has the power of discovery; it encompasses all things... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  They say we die twice - once when the last breath leaves our body and once when the last person we know says our name. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:54 PM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM