Service to humanity is service to God. Let the love and light of the Kingdom radiate through you until all who look upon you shall... - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:Service to humanity is service to God. Let the love and light of the Kingdom radiate through you until all who look upon you shall be illumined by its reflection. Be as stars, brilliant and sparkling in the loftiness of their heavenly station. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:43 AM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:41 AM