The faithful are ever sustained by the presence of the Supreme Concourse. In the Supreme Concourse are Jesus, and Moses, and Elijah, and Bahá’u’lláh, and other supreme Souls: there, also, are the martyrs. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes
Quote:The faithful are ever sustained by the presence of the Supreme Concourse. In the Supreme Concourse are Jesus, and Moses, and Elijah, and Bahá’u’lláh, and other supreme Souls: there, also, are the martyrs. - Abdu'l-Bahá Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  In my first week as a U.S. senator, I had the privilege of participating in the Supreme Court confirmation hearing for Judge Sonia Sotomayor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:07 AM